Got stains? You need our Laundry Soap, pronto!
Once upon a time, laundry soap was the staple in every household. Used to remove stains on clothing, it also had its place in the kitchen washing the dishes.
EcoWild laundry soap has a lovely light lemon and lime fragrance. It’s designed to be able to cut through grease and grime, leaving everything lovely and clean.
How do I use laundry soap, I hear you ask. Simple! Here’s some tips:
- Stain on clothes? No problem! Dampen the stained area of clothing, then tip the edge of the laundry soap in water. Rub the soap onto the stain and work in with a laundry brush if you have one (an old toothbrush will also do the trick), then soak the clothing in a bucket of warm water for an hour, or preferably over night. Wash as usual (we recommend our natural unscented laundry powder, which you can find by clicking here!).
- Run out of dishwashing liquid? No drama here. Fill the sink with really hot water, then swish the soap in the water until you start getting bubbles. Wash your dishes as usual (check out our wooden handled dish brushes by clicking here!, as well as Eco Cloths, here).
- Washed a greasy pan, and now your sink is slicker than an ice rink? We’ve got you covered! Grab your dish brush, wet it, and then rub it on the laundry soap to get a good lather. Now give your sink a scrub with those bubbles, and use a paper towel to wipe away before rinsing. Wiping then rinsing, stops that grease from being moved around the sink.
- Shoes grubby? Shine again with laundry soap! Using a brush, loosen the dirt on the shoes, then rub dry laundry soap over the shoes. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
There are so many uses for laundry soap! If it needs cleaning, laundry soap can usually do the job.
* Note that laundry soap is not recommended as a body cleaning bar. It’s made to be super cleaning and especially good at cutting through grease and oil, which means that if used as a body bar, it can really dry the skin out by stripping it of oils.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that your products arrive safely and damage free, so that you can begin enjoying them straight away, please be aware that we use ‘ugly’ packaging. It may not look so great, but we’re keen to ship items as sustainably as possible, with the least possible new packaging. Small changes made often by many, make the biggest of differences!